RUSH Diamonds are a delectable treat for the advanced consumer! THC-A is an inactivated cannabinoid. THC-A will convert into THC after it has been heated to extreme temperatures!! THC diamonds have a crystalline look. Diamonds are 99% pure THC-A. Their sizes can vary between small and can mimic granulated sugar and at largest- full-sized diamonds! The remaining 1% of THC diamond is made up of terpenes and other cannabinoids.
There are no reviews yet.